Check In: 3pm and Check out: 12pm
Login information will be supplied to guests who have signed a rental agreement and paid in full or signed up with AirBnB.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit or balcony and is permitted outside at ground level only.
- No candles allowed in the unit or balcony, there are battery operated candles available.
- Guests should not create excessive noise that could disturb neighbours betweens the hours of 10pm and 8am.
- All of the units are privately owned and the owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or the common grounds. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm arising from their use of the premises or others they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings, etc in good order.
- Only use the appliances for the intended use.
- Parking spots are available in designated areas. Please do not park in spots marked reserved for unit holders.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels (including beach or pool towels) are provided, you will be responsible for washing them during your stay, where the can be left for the cleaners to clean at the end of your stay.
- Garbage: The garbage and recycling facility is located near the unit and you are responsible for removing your own garbage from the unit.
- Food: You are responsible for your own food and condiments etc. While some guest might leave items behind in the fridge, it is use at your own risk. You are encouraged to take any remaining food with you after your stay.
- Check Out: Please ensure that on your last day you check out at or before 11am, so the cleaners can come in and prepare the place for the next guests. Please leave linens on the bed and place any dirty towels in the bathtub.
- Damages: Guests are responsible for any and all damages. If it appears like smoking has been taking place in the unit, then a cleaning fee to remove the smell of smoke may also be applied to the guest.
- The Guest, who entered into this agreement, is responsible for all other guests staying at the unit during the rental period.
- Please note: There is no elevator and the unit is on the second floor.